Pixelwerx is a graphics company in Plymouth, MN. We have more than a decade history of managing, designing, producing and installing large format graphics projects. We believe in operating with integrity, working hard, working smart and with so many options at our disposal, providing you with the best options. With thousands of material options and the experience to use them, we can formulate a thoughtful solution to your important projects!
- 2001 – Adam Carver Design begins offering freelance design to small businesses
- 2003 – AC Design purchases first large format printer and begins printing in the basement of his home
- 2004 – Pixelwerx is formed as an LLC still operating out of a basement
- 2005 – Pixelwerx signs lease for first office space in downtown Minneapolis (1000 sq ft)
- 2006 – Employees are first hired as we get busierPixelwerx moves to larger space in the same building more than doubling it’s size
- 2009 – Pixelwerx moves again, this time to Plymouth doubling their space again (5000 sq ft)
- 2013 – Pixelwerx invests in production growth purchasing a Vutek QS2 pro and a Zund G3 cutterNeeding more space
- Pixelwerx leases more space increasing footprint to 8500 sq ft
- 2014 – Varsity Graphics brand is formed to market to schools.
- 2015 – Superwraps is formed to market to companies and individuals wanting to wrap walls, vehicles and more!
- 2016 – 5 new printers purchased including UV curable, Latex and Aqueous to increase output and keep on the cutting edge of large format printing technology.
- 2017 – Arizona Flatbed printer is purchased to allow for more flexible production options
- 2018 – Purchase of HP1500 126” wide latex printer allowing for industrial production levelsZund G3 upgraded to 126” wide to allow for wider finishing
- 2019 – Purchase of new Kern large format laser cutter 50” x 100” opens
new signage options, more precise cutting and metal processing
- Acquisition of talent from 3 local graphics companies adds sales and more than 100 years of experience to the team.
- 2020 – Moved into new space – 15,000 sq ft better fit to execute larger jobs, we now
have dedicated spaces for office, installation, fabrication, production, kitting,
shipping and receiving.
- Purchase of HP R2000 flatbed latex printer
- 2021 – Survival of Covid 🙂
- Purchased larger Arizona flatbed printer – 8’x10’ – twice as fast, twice as fun!
- Pixelwerx becomes 3M MCS warrantied company
- Pixelwerx becomes a 3M certified installation company